We’ve been spending so much time at home this year that it felt fitting to categorise our gift edit around different rooms in the house; from the playroom to the kitchen, discover stylish gifts for every space.
It has never felt more important to feather our nests in style: how’s this little lot for starters?
1. Large Calathea pinstripe and matte white planter, £90 (leafenvy.co.uk) | 2. Lips shaped puzzle, £35 (uk.jonathanadler.com)| 3. TEAC TN-280BT turntable with bluetooth, £249.99 (selfridges.com) | 4. Nomon Eslabon gold and black marble wall clock, £1,029 (heals.com)| 5. HK Pop velvet cushion, £55 (jessicarussellflint.co.uk)
From fabulous foodie gifts to culinary gadgets, feast on this sumptuous spread of festive goodies
1. Hayman’s Spiced Sloe Gin, £30 (haymansgin.com) | 2. The La Pavoni Esperto Lever coffee machine, £1,499 (available at Smeg London, 14 Regent Street, SW1Y) | 3. The Orishirishi Cookbook, £30 (orishirishi kitchen.myshopify.com) | 4. Handmade Ceramic Turkey salt and pepper shakers by Hannah Turner, £25 (notonthehighstreet.com) | 5. Traditional Gingerbread House Kit, £12.99 (lakeland.co.uk) | 6. Strand Rattan ice bucket, £68 (kalinko.com)
For the little folk and the young at heart, choose playful gifts to bring some fun to the proceedings
1. Red dinosaur Christmas jumper for kids, from £18.75 (nhmshop.co.uk) | 2. Stack The Bones game, £26.99 (amazon.com) | 3. Moon Picnic My Weather Station, £48 (notanotherbill.com) | 4. Fox manicure set, £15 (trouva.com) | 5. Marvin’s Treasured Magic Tricks wooden set, £29.99 (marvinsmagic.com) | 6. Vilac red piano, £65 (libertylondon.com) | 7. Bloomingville Mini bamboo chair, £65 (johnlewis.com)
And so to bed… from bedtime books to chic, cosy cover ups and sleep inducing indulgences, it’s time to get snuggly
1. Sicily gold and marble table lamp, £120 (roseandgrey.co.uk | 2. Olivia von Halle Lila floral print silk-velvet pyjama set, £420 (net-a-porter.com) | 3. Super soft hot water bottle in rust, £45 (chilcottuk.com) | 4. Holistic Silk pure mulberry silk eye mask in jade, £65 (amara.com) |5. Nomad Noé Dreamer in London scented candle, £55 (selfridges.com) | 6. Ghosts by Dolly Alderton, £14.99 (penguin.co.uk) | 7. Boutique hotel silk bedspread in olive, from £280 (johnlewis.com)
The DRESSING ROOM
Special things to let the special people in your world know how much they mean to you
1. Blantyre Jar H, £45 (dar-leone.com) | 2. The Bow bag in pillar box, £150 (maisonmlondon.com) | 3. Monica Vinader Siren Tonal 18ct gold-plated sterling silver, rock crystal, chrysoprase, green onyx and amazonite ring, £95 (selfridges.com) | 4. Versace Home Holiday Alphabet bowl, £36 (amara.com) | 5. Jimmy Choo Love 100 crocodile-embossed leather pumps, £525 (selfridges.com) | 6. Jo Malone limited edition White Moss and Snowdrop cologne, £105 (jomalone.co.uk) | 7. Annoushka 18ct yellow gold, diamond and sapphire Love Diamonds Evil Eye pendant, £850 (annoushka.com)