Having closed their doors in March, this Saturday Daniel Galvin’s salons are re-opening and it’s not a moment too soon
Lockdown has been tough in many ways and it’s fair to say that our appearances have taken a significant hit. Unflattering video calls only seem to highlight our lack of highlights. Why do roots look so dark on screen? Can I rock a head-scarf? No need to answer these pressing questions anymore as from Saturday we can set our locks free once more.
Daniel Galvin’s three salons are ready and waiting to welcome their clients back this weekend and have a host of new safeguards in place for both clients and team.
Guided by their own values and experience, and the latest guidance from the UK Government and Public-Health England (PHE), they want to create an environment that is both safe and welcoming and have put the following measures in place:
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the salon
- A deep clean is currently underway in all areas of the salon, all air filters have been replaced in the air-conditioning units
- Perspex screens will be installed at reception to ensure that the team and clients are protected
- Perspex Screens will be installed between seats at the backwashes
- Masks and gloves will be handed out on arrival
In anticipation of the salon re-opening, Louise Galvin says: “Our team cannot wait to get their hands back into their clients’ hair and be creative again. This lockdown has been extremely hard for people in the creative industries who need to express themselves through their chosen art. Our booking lines are open, and calls have been flooding in with more than 2,000 clients getting in touch so far. Our teams at George Street, Kensington and Selfridges will be doing everything to make clients’ appointments as agreeable and safe as they have always enjoyed over the years.”
Book your appointment and embrace those Zoom calls from now on (danielgalvin.com)